The sales you will get from a shared mailing leaflet depend on what you offer, what you say, and the layout.
And to help you get the best level of sales we have now put on line a sample advert in Word form that we have tried and tested, and which you can use.
Additionally we have put on line a commentary on that sample advert, explaining why each element of the advert is as it is.
These pages will arrive in your computer as downloads. More recent versions of Windows will display them bottom left as they arrive, but if not you will need to look in your Download file, and then click on them. They will appear as Word files.
Then you simply amend the file to suit your own product, and have it printed.
But there is another bonus: because we will print 5000 copies of your leaflet in black on white 80gsm for just £20 plus VAT. If you want different colour/s or different paper, then please do call 01536 399 000 and we’ll give you a price.
And we’ll only accept one advert per mailing using our sample format for a teacher, so if you want to use our approach do get in touch and book your place before anyone else.
A shared postal campaign takes your leaflet to 5000 secondary schools, gives you a free email campaign to any one of our personal email lists, and gives you a free article on UK Education News
Here are the dates
The secondary school mailings this term with the free email campaign and the free listing on UK Education News are on 16 September and 10 November 2015.
There are other dates available which don’t qualify for the free email and UK Education News listing, including some mailings to Primary Schools – for details please see below.
16 September: reaching teachers soon after the start of the new term
- Provide copy for Hamilton House to print (if taking up that option) 2 September 2015
- Provide printed leaflets to Hamilton House (if not asking us to print) 9 September 2015
- Mailing date: 16 September 2015
10 November: reaching teachers after half term
- Provide copy for Hamilton House to print (if taking up that option) 27 October 2015
- Provide printed leaflets to Hamilton House (if not asking us to print) 3 November 2015
- Mailing date: 10 November 2015
- 5000 secondary schools, one leaflet per school: £450. Two leaflets per school: £575
- 3800 schools with sixth forms, one leaflet per school: £360. Two leaflets per school £435
- Note – the leaflets do not have to be aimed at the same teacher.
Alternative secondary dates, plus primary and nursery dates (prices below)
- Nursery: 23 September
- Primary: 8, 15, 22 September, 6 October, 3 November
- Secondary: 9 September, 29 September, 13 October
Key articles, prices and information pages…
To check on availability, to talk about leaflet design, and indeed to discuss any points of detail relating to our postal shared mailing please call 01536 399000. Or to book into a mailing please email Chris@hamilton-house.com